Physical Exams (PES)
Provides quality, comprehensive physical examinations for Active-duty, Reserve, and National Guard service members based on accepted medical principles and current Army Regulations. Our mission is to provide timely, quality healthcare, enhancing the medical readiness of the force and the health of the community.
- Routine school physicals required for Military training:
- Airborne, Air Assault, Jumpmaster, Ranger
- Security Force Assistance Brigade (SFAB)
- Pathfinder, Sapper, Civil Affairs
- Special Missions Unit (SMU)
- Survival Evasion Resistance Escape (SERE)
- Special Forces Assessment and Selection (SFAS)
- Officer Candidate School (OCS), Commissioning
- Warrant Officer Candidate (WOC)
- Green to Gold (separate process not completed at PES)
- Applicants are scheduled through Department of Defense Medical Evaluation Review Board (DoDMERB) at off-post civilian providers. For DoDMERB appointments, call 800-841-2707 or email DoDMERB.
- Separation History & Physical Exam – (SHPE)
- Retirement, Expiration of Term of Service, & Chapter physicals