Assure a safe and healthful working environment and minimize losses due to work-related illness and injury for the military and civilian employees of Fort Liberty and Womack Army Medical Center (WAMC).
Service Members and Department of Defense Civilians
Scope of Practice
• Collect, analyze, interpret, and disseminate information about work-related injuries, occupational illnesses, and occupational hazards.
• Develop targeted intervention activities, guide prevention programs and policies, and raise awareness of workplace risks.
• Educate workers, supervisors, and health care providers to address identified occupational health and safety concerns.
• Integrate occupational health into other ongoing public health activities in compliance with federal, state and local regulatory guidelines.
• Protect workers from work-related hazards
• Employee influenza (flu) vaccination program
Programs and Services
• Pre-placement Medical Clearance
• Medical Surveillance
• Worker's Compensation Federal Employees' Compensation Act/Office of Workers' Compensation •Programs
• Deployment Medical Clearance
• Employee Immunizations (WAMC employee in-processing)
• Health Education - Reproductive Surveillance
• Blood borne Pathogen Exposure Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
• Respiratory Medical Clearance OSHA
• Commercial Motor Vehicle Evaluation
• Military Ocean Terminal Sunny Point (MOTSU): Occupational Health services also provided at satellite location: Military Ocean Terminal Sunny Point, Wilmington, NC
Individual Appointment Scheduling Information
All appointment requests should be emailed to OH Email box.
• Referral by Civilian Personnel Advisory Center or Human Resources
• Referral by Supervisor
The Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE)
Leave us your feedback here