Davis Dental Clinic
About the Clinic
The clinic is named after COL Thomas Floyd Davis, a native of North Carolina and a graduate of Emory University Dental School. COL Davis served in the Army from 1917 through 1951 and was the Dental Surgeon at Fort Liberty from January 1942 through July 1944.
A 22-chair dental facility, Davis Dental Clinic opened October 1976 and re-opened after renovation November 2008. It is staffed by military, civilian and contract personnel it serves major 18th Airborne Corps units, the Special Warfare Training Center and garrison units.