Nutrition Care Division
COVID-19 Service Update
All booking and appointments will be conducted via telephone or in-person, depending on patient preference.
Procurement, receipt, storage, preparation, and delivery or sale of safe, wholesome, and appealing foods to patients and other authorized persons.
Timely delivery of medical nutrition therapy and nutrition education to TRICARE beneficiaries in a variety of settings (inpatient wards, outpatient clinics, military units, and community organizations).
Provision of consultant services in nutrition to other health care providers and food service operations in the community.
Nutrition care will be an organization characterized by:
- People who want to come to work and make a difference each day.
- Customers who find personal value in the food and nutrition services we provide.
- Optimal utilization of nutrition care expertise and resources.
Outpatient Nutrition Services Provided
Our team of registered dietitians is here to help meet your nutrition and food needs! No referral needed, except for bariatric nutrition.
- nutrition education and counseling for weight management
- performance nutrition
- high cholesterol and blood pressure
- food allergies
- pregnancy nutrition
Children up to 17 years old and patients with special nutritional needs should make an appointment to be seen individually by a registered dietitian.
Individual follow-up appointments are scheduled by a registered dietitian or medical clerk.