Gate schedules and access may change periodically. View the Ft. Bragg Gate information
page to ensure you have the most up to date information.
If You Don't Have a Common Access Card (CAC) or Federal Identification Card
Visitor Passes will be issued to all non-Department of Defense (DoD) persons with a valid reason for entering the installation. A visitor pass can be issued for one year for all non-DoD personnel. A security vetting process will be completed on each non-DoD individual prior to receiving a visitor pass. This includes all non-DoD passengers riding in a non-DoD person’s vehicle.
The non-DoD visitors registration process takes 3-7 minutes to complete to receive an access pass/card. The Fort Bragg All American Visitor Control Center (VCC) is located at the All American Expressway Access Control Point (ACP). Learn more
Directions to Womack Army Medical Center
From the All American Expressway
- Pass through the gate and continue on All American Expressway.
- Turn right onto Normandy Drive.
- Proceed to the next traffic light and turn left onto Reilly Road.
Womack Army Medical Center is on the left.
From Bragg Boulevard
- Pass through the gate and continue on Randolph Street.
- Turn right onto Knox Street.
- Proceed to the next traffic light and turn left onto Woodruff Street and continue through two traffic lights.
- Proceed to the second light and urn left onto Reilly Road.
Womack Army Medical Center is on the right.