Promote health and disease prevention by educating and providing comprehensive environmental and sanitary monitoring of water, food services, and hazardous and medical waste, and providing pest management, Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT), and general sanitation for the Fort Liberty community.
Scope of Practice
• Provide services, activities, and programs that prevent or mitigate adverse health effects through the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of health hazards identified within the environment (water, food, land, and other environmental media or settings that may adversely affect human health).
• Services and activities incorporate health risk management processes to continuously anticipate, identify, assess, and control health hazards, and document activities within prescribed systems of records.
• Entomological services encompass prevention, identification, surveillance, management, documentation of medically important pests.
Programs and Services
• Environmental Program
• Food Service Sanitation Program
• General Sanitation Program
• Recreational Water Program
• Potable Water Program
• Solid, Hazardous, and Regulated Medical Waste
• Entomology Program
• 907-HEAT Hotline
• Food Handlers Certification Class
• Child Youth Services Food Handlers Certification Class
• Facility sanitation concern request
• Water quality request
North Carolina State Certified Water Lab
The Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE)
Leave us your feedback here