Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI)
To improve the referral process to the infertility clinic and expedite the initiation of the basic work up on patients prior to their initial appointment to specialty reproductive endocrinology and infertility care.
• Reproductive Endocrinology
• Treatment for Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
• Treatment for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
• Treatment for Developmental Reproductive Issues
• Treatment for Diminished Ovarian Reserve/Premature Ovarian Failure
• Unexplained infertility
• Extended Fertility Work up and Medical Counseling
• Tubal Reversal
• Intrauterine Insemination
• In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) to include Intracytoplasic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
• Genetic testing of embryos (PGD/PGD)
Andrology and Embryology
Andrology and embryology services are provided by an outside laboratory and are not a part of Womack. Andrology services include sperm wash for IUI, in depth semen analysis and sperm cryopreservation. Embryology services include in vitro Fertilization (IVF).
These services are not covered by TRICARE and can cost anywhere from $250 to more than $10,000 depending on the services needed.
IVF is offered four times a year and patients are placed on a wait list for an average of 6-12 months.
Please contact the IVF coordinator for more information.