Epidemiological & Disease Control Clinic
The Epidemiological & Disease Control (EDC) Clinic aims to reduce morbidity and mortality due to communicable disease threats and environmental hazards through surveillance, early detection, treatment, counseling, education, and immunization, and outreach activities.
Active Duty Service Members, Eligible Family Members, Retirees, Department of Defense Civilians
Scope of Practice
• Evaluate, diagnose, and treat reportable communicable diseases
• Conducts epidemiological contact investigations.
• Provide epidemiologic investigations, analyses, and reporting upon request to commanders, medical planners, policymakers, and others.
• Assists in training the individuals who conduct contact investigations, education, and counseling.
• Identifies potential disease and OEH threats and risks based on epidemiological information, intelligence, and knowledge of military activities
Programs and Services
• Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening and treatment
• Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Program
• HPV immunizations
• Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Clinic for HIV prevention (PrEP Clinic)
• Heat and Cold Injury evaluation, profiling and reporting
• Latent Tuberculosis Infection (LTBI), evaluation and treatment
• Community outreach services
Make an Appointment
• Referral by a healthcare provider
• Referral by your unit
Please call clinic for next available appointment.
The Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE)
Leave us your feedback here