LaFlamme Dental Clinic
About the Clinic
The facility is named after COL Frank L. K. LaFlamme who served as Chief, Dental Section, Office of the Surgeon General, Washington, D.C. in 1919. COL LaFlamme was a native of Canada, a graduate of Baltimore College of Dental Surgery and served in the Army from 1909 through 1943.
Located next to the 82nd Airborne Division Museum, it is a 38-chair clinic serving the 82nd Airborne Division and staffed by military, civilian and contract personnel. It was opened December 1969; the facility was renovated and reopened for patient care November 1999.