The overall mission of the occupational health service is to promote the health, safety and quality of life of workers at Fort Bragg.
Scope of Services
- Collecting, analyzing, interpreting and disseminating information about work-related injuries, occupational illnesses, and occupational hazards.
- Develop targeted intervention activities, guide prevention programs and policies, and raise awareness of workplace risks.
- Educate workers, supervisors, and health care providers to address identified occupational health and safety concerns.
- Integrating occupational health into other ongoing public health activities in compliance with federal, state and local regulatory guidelines.
- The focus is to protect workers from hazards that may occur as a result of the work experience.
- Employee influenza (flu) vaccination program.
- Pre-placement Medical Clearance
- Medical Surveillance
- Worker's Compensation Federal Employees' Compensation Act/Office of Workers' Compensation Programs
- Deployment Medical Clearance
- Employee Immunizations (Womack in-processing)
- Health Education - Reproductive Surveillance
- Blood borne Pathogen Exposure Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Respirator Medical Clearance Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Evaluation
- Military Ocean Terminal Sunny Point (MOTSU): Occupational Health services also provided at satellite location: Military Ocean Terminal Sunny Point, Wilmington, NC.