Substance Use Disorder Care Clinic
Provide Substance Use Disorder Clinical Care, including assessment, treatment, rehabilitation, aftercare, for service members within an integrated medical and behavioral health model to enhance health and readiness.
A fully integrated, unit-aligned, co-located comprehensive substance use disorder treatment program that utilizes national best practices to optimize care delivery, treatment outcomes and mission readiness for service members.
SUDCC Program Description and Goals
The goal of the Substance Use Disorder Care Clinic (SUDCC) program is to provide integrated, unit-aligned, co-located behavioral health care for service members. The SUDCC program provides Substance Use Disorder Care as part of a comprehensive plan to address the total behavioral health needs. Integrated care will maximize the opportunity for a rapid and successful recovery and return to full readiness status.
- Integrated SUDCC care with the Behavioral Health System of Care
- Unit-align and co-located care to improve access and continuity of care
- Utilize Behavioral Data Portal to track and improve SUD clinical outcomes
- Utilize Behavior Health Service Line capabilities and performance tools to improve value
- Partner with command teams to ensure safety and maintain readiness