Family Advocacy Program Clinical
Located on the Ground Floor of the Womack Health and Support Center (WHSC), the Family Advocacy Program Clinical (FAPC) provides assessment & treatment of Child Abuse & Neglect (CAN), domestic abuse and violence (DV), and Problematic Sexual Behavior of Children and Youth (PSB-CY). FAPC is designed to break the cycle of abuse by identifying abuse as early as possible, ensure each reported incident is assessed for risk of further abuse, ensure victims of abuse receive FAP clinical assessment, and provide treatment for affected Family members.
To learn more about Family Advocacy Program Clinical or call the FAPC.
Family Advocacy Program Clinical Treatment Groups
To learn more about the various treatment groups FAPC offers, please call FAPC at 910-907-6128 / 8272 or view the Treatment group brochure.
Reporting Spouse, Child, Elder Abuse
Intimate Partner Abuse
- Provost Marshall Office: 910-396-0391
- Army Family Advocacy Program: 910-396-5521
- Cumberland County CARE Center: 910-323-4187
- Victim Advocate 24-Hour Hotline: 910-322-3418
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
Child and Elder Abuse
- Local Law Enforcement
- Cumberland County Department of Social Services: 910-677-2450
- Child Advocacy Center: 910-486-9700
- DSS/Adult Services: 910-677-2450