Center for Nursing Science and Clinical Inquiry
To continue to build upon a strong foundation of nursing research and evidence-based practice initiatives that enable nursing staff to generate, evaluate, and use research findings in the implementation of best practices.
To build a culture that values and supports the participation of nursing staff in the implementation of research and evidence-based practice to improve nursing care throughout the Regional Health Command Atlantic.
- Provide analytical support for root cause analysis and sentinel events
- Translate evidence to practice and transforms performance improvement to science
- Develop, executed and evaluate Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Mentor and assist Clinical Nurse Specialists Health System Administrators with statistical analysis and research/evidence-based practice (EBP) methods
- Use science to further nursing role model for how to translate research/EBP to practice and support staff nurses with research/ EBP methods
- Conducts high priority ANC research