Womack Army Medical Center
Public Affairs Office
Fort Bragg, N.C.
EDIS, Educational and Developmental Intervention Services
Press release number: 11-011
Due to the establishment of the Pediatric Center of Excellence at Joel Health Clinic (JHC), some pediatric services have relocated and some remain at Womack Army Medical Center at Reilly Road entrance. These early childhood services include:
has relocated to Joel Health Clinic off 4861 Logistics Avenue.
PETT, Pediatric Evaluation and Treatment Team
remains at Womack Army Medical Center on the fifth floor at the Reilly Road entrance/
EDIS – Educational and Developmental Intervention Services
PETT – Pediatric Evaluation and Treatment Team
- Serving children from birth up to 36 months for eligible children living on Fort Bragg
- Currently located at Joel with many staff teleworking, as well
- Traditionally see families in the home, but doing mostly virtual due to COVID
- Seeing new evaluations at Womack Army Medical Center, but offices are at Joel
Serving children from birth up to 36 months that are high risk children regardless of residency.
- This service is currently located on 5 South at Womack Army Medical Center where all clinical services are performed
- This service is scheduled to move to Joel Health Clinic when treatment rooms are completed
Referrals should continue to be placed in the suitable category (educational and development intervention, speech, occupational therapy, physical therapy and developmental pediatrics and audiology) and will be triaged to the appropriate team. If there are any questions about who is following one of your children, please feel free to call 910-907-3347.
For more information, please log onto: